You are facing hair loss problems and worry too much from day and night about it. You did try many different products bought from closest drugstore to giant mall to get hair back. But all things are just in vain. Maybe you miss something important: Coconut oil! It is not just a cooking ingredient, also the most natural and magical recipe for hair loss. As my experience, living in the air polluted condition, I always find ways to protect my hair from its effects. Using coconut oil for hair loss has completely changed my life!
Why coconut oil should always be available at my home?
Coconut oil prevents hair loss up to 40%. If you are facing the hair loss or baldness problems, you could not miss coconut oil for hair loss for some reasons:
- The lauric acid in coconut oil combining with protein of your hair helps it recover from damage causing hair loss.
- Rich in medium chain fatty acids, coconut oil nourishes and lengthen your hair.
- The reason for hair loss is fungal and bacteria. Coconut oil contains antifungal, antibacterial and antioxidant properties that control the hair loss rate.
- The wide varieties of vitamins, nutrients and minerals in coconut oil as K, E and iron are beneficial for hair growth. Nutrient deficiency is the main reason of baldness
- Using coconut oil for hair loss treatment regularly gives your hair armor against heat and environment problems. No more worry about yeast sensitivity, dandruff and dry hair, mainly reasons of hair loss. Your hair will get fuller, thicker and shinier after using coconut oil for a period of time.
When and how to use coconut oil for hair loss with the best results?
When is the best time for coconut oil absorbed through your hair?
Before bedtime and leave oil overnight would be the most effective way to penetrate and nourish your hair. The longer you put it through your hair, the longer it absorbs.
You could also apply it before washing 30-60 minutes. Coconut oil is known as the best healing to get silky hair.
The best ways to let coconut oil for hair loss accelerate its benefits
Be ware of germs: Though coconut oil is known for anbiotic-resistant germ oil, it is also easy to get germs. Always use spoon or scoop to take coconut oil instead of your hands.
Warm up your coconut oil:
You should melt coconut oil for hair loss before getting it in the right measurement for any mixtures. Here are some suggestions to liquid coconut oil:
- Warm coconut oil up on the stove: Put a solid portion of coconut oil on the pan. Heat it up! Remember to put at low heat and stir it constantly. Wait till it turn into the liquid form. And then just get it for your next step.
- Put a jar of coconut oil in the warm water: It is completely safe for coconut oil to re-solidify and melt over and over again. In case your jar is not safe enough to put in a microwave, just put your coconut jar in the bowl of hot/warm water. And just wait for a few minutes till you can get the portion you need or the best usage!
- Try the microwave: Scoop out a portion equal to the one you need. Put it in the microwave, make sure your container is microwave-safe. If you use the bowl, it just takes about 15 seconds for melting it. If you use the jar to keep coconut oil, it takes about 30 seconds. Do not forget to stir in the middle of the process.
Quickest and easiest way: The best and easiest way to use coconut oil for hair loss is rubbing a portion of it between your hands to warm it up. After applying it on your roots, strands of hair, especially the scalps. Use comb to smooth hair.
DIY coconut oil for hair loss: Easy beasy recipes!
1. Coconut oil for hair loss with garlic treatment:
Step 1: Extract garlic juice from about 8 garlic cloves by a garlic press. You could get a spoon of garlic juice by squeezing it.
Step 2: Warm up your coconut oil. Get a teaspoon of it.
Step 3: Mix coconut oil and garlic juice.
Step 4: Applying this liquid on your scalp. Using hands to massage on the scalp. And then leave it for about 60 minutes.
Step 5: Rinse your hair with your regular shampoo and condition.
Tip: You could use coconut oil for hair loss with garlic two or three times per week.
2. Coconut oil for hair loss with conditioner:
Step 1: Mix coconut oil with conditioner in 3:4 ratio
Step 2: Apply coconut oil on the annoying scalp and give them a massage in circles with your fingers in 2-3 minutes.
Step 3: Cover your hair with shower cap and leave it about 2 hours.
Step 4: Rinse your hair with regular shampoo and conditioner.
Tip: Using about 3 times per week.
3. Coconut oil for hair loss with lemon juice:
Step 1: Get the mixture of 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 table spoon of lemon juice.
Step 2: Applying coconut oil especially on your scalp, and give it a massage in circles.
Step 3: Put the shower cap on and leave it overnight.
Step 3: Rinse your hair the next morning.
Tip: Do coconut oil for hair loss with lemon juice mask nightly to get your hair back to life!
5. Coconut oil for hair loss with milk:
Milk is very easy to find in your fridge, just get it out and make something great with this.
Step 1: Mix coconut oil with milk in the 1:2 ratio
Step 2: Apply it on your scalp, add more water if needed
Step 3: Cover with tower cap and leave it overnight.
Tip: Using this way for 2-3 times a week.
6. Coconut oil for hair loss with shampoo:
Step 1: Mix coconut oil with shampoo with the 1:4 ratio
Step 2: Apply it on your roots and the strands of hair.
Step 3: Give your hair a massage and then rinse it after 30-60 seconds, apply conditioner later.
Tip: This is best for 2-3 times a week
Things you need for perfect moment:
- A glass cup/A small bowl/ a jar
- Shower cap/towel/cloth
- Your regular shampoo/ conditioner
- A head of garlic
- A lemon
Special note when using coconut oil for hair loss: An extra virgin coconut oils (EVCO) always give the best results. It could be used as the natural conditioner and moisturizer for your hair. You could grab them easily in the nearby market.
Now, it is time to think about how you take care of your hair everyday. If you want to grow your hair, just go back to basics. Try as many natural products as possible. I did try coconut oil for hair loss within 30 days. And it is definitely useful. My smooth, thick and healthy hair makes me so happy and confident when i go outside. All things you need is to know how to use it properly. Next time, you could show the one next to you this magic remedy. When you become master of coconut oil for hair loss, you are master of hair growth.