Every day you read magazine and feel jealous of the model with shiny and healthy hair. You are quiet disappointed whenever you look into the mirror and figure out your hair is extremely damaged. You try your best to experience all of the products and treatments from home remedies to expensive spa therapies but it seems not working well with your hair. What should you do now? Read these hacks to know how to repair damaged hair successfully.
Stop doing this if your hair is extremely damaged!
Not cleanning your brush usually
Brush is the most essential tool for every woman. You might use it too much, but forget to clean it. As a result, it hooks oils, germs, dead skins and dusts. How yucky it is! Just remember to clean it at least once a week as a daily tip on how to repair damaged hair.
Tying your hair too tightly
When the temperature is so hot, your skin is so oily. All things you want to tie your hair up so that it will not spread oil on your forehead. But beware of that. The tighter you tie your hair, the more scalp is pulled. Your hair strands are consequently irritated and broken.
Styling your hair so often
I know styling hair makes you look so gorgeous. The common and easiest way of styling hair is blowing out your wet hair and drying it. The next process of this is to curling, straitening, bleaching, dying. That is why your hair always looks so dull and damaged. Knowing how to repair damaged hair is knowing how to regulate your styling properly.
How to repair damaged hair without cutting it?
Taking care of your diet
Your hair always needs protein to be thicker and longer. Besides that, folic acid and biotin are also important for your hair growth. Take nutrients from this list to know how to repair damaged hair from inside out. Folic acid is rich in these foods: soybeans, wheat and leafy veggies and oranges. Biotin plays a role as coenzyme in the metabolic process of fat and carbon hydrates. Biotin is rich in brown rice, sunflower seeds, peas, soybeans and walnuts. These are completely good for your hairs and nails deficiency.
Trimming split ends regularly
You want to longer your hair and feel regret cutting even a bit of it. But do you know that frequent trimming of hair make your hair grow faster and healthier. Shafts are not built up and getting rid of split ends. Just do this each 2-3 months to put a perfect plan on how to repair damaged hair thoroughly.
Mix and match natural haircare products work really well for your hair damage
Banana Hair Mask
Banana is rich in antioxidants, potassium and vitamin C. These ingredients make your thin hair thicker and healthier. Banana hair mask is magic for hair breakage because it puts a plan on how to repair damaged hair and strengthen them.
Mix banana, tablespoons of honey and cup of yogurt in the ratio 2:2:1/4
How to do it:
- Step 1: Put ingredients into your blender, blending till you get smooth mixture.
- Step 2: Applying this mixture on your scalp, focus on the damaged part.
- Step 3: Let it on your hair in 20 minutes and cover it with shower cap
- Step 4: Rinse your hair off with regular shampoo and condition it.
Tip: Do it 2-3 times per week
Avocado Hair mask
Avocado is rich in antioxidants. It helps smooth your damaged hair and make it strong. That is one of the ways of how to repair damaged hair. Following this recipe for the best result:
Mix avocado, banana and tablespoon of olive oil in the ratio 1:1:1
How to do it:
- Step 1: Put the smashed mixture of banana, avocado and olive oil in the bowl
- Step 2: Make the mixture as smooth as you can
- Step 3: Applying it on your hair and on the particular damaged parts.
- Step 4: Rinse the mixture off with your regular shampoo and condition it as usual.
- Tip: Do it 2-3 times per week.
Egg Homemade Hair Treatments
Egg is rich in protein, lecithin, vitamins and micronutrients. It could moisturize, nourish and soothe your hair even it is extremely damaged. So it is the best remedy for how to repair damaged hair. Here is your amazing formula:
Mix egg yolks, drops of lemon juice and tablespoons of olive oil in the ratio 1:5:1
How to do it:
- Step 1: Put egg yolks, lemon juice and olive oil in the small bowl. Stir it till you get smooth mixture.
- Step 2: Applying it on your hair, focus on damage hair and give them massages.
- Step 3: Cover your hair with the shower cap
- Step 4: Leave it on your hair 15-20 minutes
- Step 5: Wash it off with mild shampoo and regular conditioner.
Tip: Apply it on hair 2-3 times.
Almond Oil, Honey, and Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar could balance your Ph level on your scalp, meanwhile almond oil is rich in mega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium, which helps nourish your dry and damaged hair. The humectant properties of honey help strengthen follicles. It is the perfect mixture on how to repair damaged hair.
Mix the ingredients of tablespoon of almond oil, honey and apple cider vinegar in the ratio 1:1:1
How to do it:
- Step 1: Applying the mixture on your hair, especially on damaged parts.
- Step 2: Covering your hair with your shower cap
- Step 3: Leave it on your hair about 30 minutes
- Step 4: Rinse your hair off with regular shampoo and conditioner.
Tip: Do it 2-3 times per week.
You might like traveling a lot, especially in the summer. Summer activities make your hair drier and more damaged. Now it is the time for more sunbathing, immersing into the ocean, swimming in the salty water without any worries. You could definitely recover your hair after try the above DIY tips in your pocket tips on how to repair damaged hair.